In life we do have to find the right track to develop in the right way.
Looking for a nice future
When we grow up we foster many illusions. We nurse many hopes as a child and growing up we are confronted with lots of disillusions. But somehow we have an idea that there must be something better than this world. And we are right to think so. But we have to know we shall need to do something to get to a better world.
- In a world which knows no peace sharing blessed hope
- Looking on what is going on and not being of it
- Christians remaining hidden not sharing the gospel
- Growth in character
- Let us become nothing, and Christ everything
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands
- He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger
- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness
- There is no true and constant gentleness without humility
- Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
- A man who cannot forgive others
- Be kinder than necessary