When we are looking for some one for having a good or close relationship with, we can assure you the best one to have a good relationship with is the Most High Divine Creator God Who made it possible for you to be here in the first place.
Having a relationship with Him is a requirement for each living soul (human being). The divine Maker of all things wants His creatures to be connected with Him and to have a loving relationship with them as a Father – son relationship, or even more or stronger.
Emptiness in our heart is the lack of fulfilment in being a set apart or sacred being in the universe. Normally each human being is, from the beginning of times, written in the Book of Life and Death. In that book are all the names of those who shall live and die and of those who shall be able to live again after they died, but also of those who shall have to face their second death after they were taken out of the dead to come before the judgement stool of the returned Jesus Christ.
In this world we are placed and have to find ways to live. We can feel very bad in it or be very happy in it. Though it must be said that there are people whatever they try to do they do not seem to find happiness nor luck or find success in what they are trying to fulfil.
You should know when you feel empty, when you feel a great big void like a very deep well or big hole, then it probably is that there is not yet that light which is available for you too.
You may think there is nothing that can fill that hole, but there really is. There is even such Supreme Being that on top of the hole can build a mountain so high that you shall be able to look down at this terrible word and wonder why you did not see it earlier or did not find Him earlier.
If you feel emptiness in your soul He is the One to look for. He is the One Who makes it possible to be found.
But to find Him one must do something.
One has to be willing to find God and therefore to open the mind and heart and let Him to come into the personal being.
One has to let Him fill the heart with the warmth and knowledge of His Word.
Let Him fill your heart and soul, i.e. your whole being, and you shall become richer and richer (in spirit) by the day.
- Creation purpose and warranty
- Experiencing God
- Standing within proximity of the glory of God
- A Living Faith #10: Our manner of Life #2
- Let not sin reign in your mortal body
- Sharing the depth of God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge
- Divine Plan and an Imperfect creation
- Not about personal salvation but about a bigger Plan
- Preparing for the Kingdom
- A way to prepare for the Kingdom
- The fear of the Lord
- Man’s own fault and the choice to flee from fear
- Best intimate relation to look for
- Own Private Words to bring into a good relationship
- Illuminating our minds and watching out
- Why think that (4) … God would reveal himself in words
- Being in tune with God
- Understanding God’s Wrath
- God’s never-ending stream of much-needed mercies
- This was my reward
- Bring praise to the Creator
- Not staying alone in your search for truth
- Mortal Soul and Mortal Psyche #5 Mortality of man and mortality of the spirit
Further related articles
- . When Will “Better” Get Here .
- The Discipline of Secrecy
- What’s Love Got to Do With It?
- Four Choices
- relationship, not religion
- Can’t or won’t?
- Daily Thoughts from Exodus: Divine Direction
- Forgiveness Thursday – God Fulfills
- Ask the Lord to Stand with You
- Hope and Faith
- Advent Reflection: Finding Hope in the Storm
- love pact
- The Love of God
- Three ideas for reading the Bible
- Is What I’m Doing Enough?
- It should never be about us…
- Proverbs 15: God Misses Nothing
- Departed God
- When serving God makes no sense
- Whispers of God…
- Having Faith in Faith
- Pleasing God
- Trust & Relationship
- What If Today Is Your Last Day?
- second death