When wondered about a godhead and having come to the conclusion that there must be a Divine Creator or Supreme Being that surpasses all human and animal beings, we may question if it is possible for us to have a relationship with that Higher Being.
What does it take to begin a relationship with God?
With people around us we may have an idea how we can start a relationship with them, but what about God?
Do we have to wait until something serious happens in our life? Many do that, but is that the right way? Do they not miss a lot because they too late became in a relationship with their God?
Or should we spend more time to ourselves or to taking part in religious activities? Or is it necessary to devote yourself to unselfish religious deeds?
Do we first have to become a better person, whatever that might entail, so that God will accept us?
We can ask a thousand questions and look for many answers. We might go looking in lots of books and places to find answers. Though we should know we do not have to go far. God has made it very clear in the Bible how we can know Him. In God His Word, the Bible, is explained what happened to mankind, how the relationship was broken and how the relationship was and can be restored.
Does that God hide or is it our pride which makes that we do not want to see and know Him?
Should we have to ask Him first a proof of His identity? do we not need some certification or a security that we do have to do with God? Do we need His sign and his reassurance first before we can come to Him? Should we not know first of all that we are speaking with the right person?
Is it in response to a power displayed, that we should start looking for a relationship with God?
In the following articles you might find why it is necessary to build a relationship with God and how you can personally begin such a relationship with God, right now…
Dutch version / Nederlandse versie: Als er een God bestaat is het mogelijk om een relatie met Hem op te bouwen
Some interesting articles to read
- Do You Know Him?
- Why does God hide
- God’s Attribute of Invisibility
- Is That You, God? Can I See Some Identification, Please?
- It’s Not Them, It’s You
- Too Proud To Follow God
- Chavakuk: Relationship with God
- Guard Your Relationship With God
- God Is Your Home
- Nooks and crannies
- Proverbs 15:2 ” The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly. “
- Let Us Not Take For Granted..
- Rise and fall
- Being True to God
- Are You In The Habit of Daily Bible Reading?
- My House Will. Will Yours?
- Does God Make You Suffer?
- Who you calling “meek”?
- Did You Need The Reminder: Be Strong And Courageous!
- Heart Call
- Come and See: Sermon by Keith, 1.22.17
- #JustThinking | Why worship?
- The Goodness of God
- He Loved Us First: The Difference That Makes
- Where does eternity begin?