Some people do find it ridiculous to hear others saying to “relate to God”. There are those who say there does not exist a god and others who say God is so Divine it is impossible for man to have a relationship with Him. Others say it is only the son of God who is related to God because he is the incarnation of God himself, God having coming to earth. For them God became personified. Some two thousand years ago, according to them, there took place an act of embodying in flesh. Those believers who call themselves also Christians are convinced that Christ Jesus is an incarnate yatsar or form of God. For them he is the manifestation of God and the visible embodiment of the Most High. They think it was God who took an the form of a slave.
At this site we shall show that God may be manifested in Christ Jesus but that the Bible teaches that Jesus is the son of God and that nowhere in the Holy Scriptures is written he would be the “god the son” (a big difference).
Somewhere in the world there are others who believe what the Bible says, that God is the sent one from God, the one who came to “let it be known” that the God of gods is the Divine Creator Who wants His creatures to have a good relationship with Him and His creatures.
The Nazarene rabbi Jeshua (Jesus Christ) declared his intentions and got followers who listened to his words, followed his teachings and unleashed a worldwide movement. That what was stirred up in the first century of this common era (CE) still continues these days with new followers of Christ (Christians) who also want to keep to Jesus his teachings and to the same books Jesus followed and preached from (the Hebrew and Aramaic writings or 39 Judaic Books = the Old Testament). Additionally those followers to day use also the books written by Jeshua’s disciples and the called apostle Paul, 27 writings compiled in the Messianic Writings or New Testament).
Those followers of Jeshua from all over the world join forces to have people come to know the Way to God, who is this sent one from God, rabbi Jeshua, son of man and son of God. They do agree that the Divine Creator has distinguishing features and that not all human beings do have the required qualities to have mutual relations. What’s more, most people are living on strained relations with each other and with the Creator.
Being created in the image of God every human from whatever race is in the likeness of God. Being of the old world descendants of the 1° Adam or of descendants of the 2° Adam, who are in the likeness of Christ Jesus, the first born of the New World, like Jesus was in the image of God.
Genesis 1:1 (RNKJV)
1 In the beginning Elohim created the heaven and the earth.
Genesis 1:26-27 (RNKJV)
26 And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So Elohim created man in his own image, in the image of Elohim created he him; male and female created he them.
Psalms 100:3 (RNKJV)
Know ye that יהוה he is Elohim: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Isaiah 64:8 (RNKJV)
But now, O יהוה, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
Colossians 1:15 (RNKJV)
15 Who is the image of the invisible Elohim, the firstborn of every creature:
When a Maker would make something in His image, do you not think He would like to relate to it.?
First of all it is something He created. He made it Himself. He also liked what He made. After He created something every time we are told He looked at it and saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:31 (RNKJV)
31 And Elohim saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Also later when Jesus was born and had done everything according God’s Will, God was pleased with that creation.
Colossians 1:19-20 (RNKJV)
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
We are also told that the heavens were sanctified with what the Elohim Hashem Jehovah had done.
Psalms 19:1 (RNKJV)
The heavens declare the glory of El; and the firmameint sheweth his handywork.
Psalms 104:24 (RNKJV)
O יהוה, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
Psalms 104:31 (RNKJV)
The glory of יהוה shall endure for ever: יהוה shall rejoice in his works.
Ephesians 3:21 (RNKJV)
Unto him be glory in the assembly by the Messiah Yahushua throughout all ages, world without end. amein.
When God’s glory has to stay for ever it means also when He has to heave pleasure in His works, and others should glorify His works, than it means that there must be a relationship with that what He created.
Throughout history we also can see how God kept contact with those who came after Adam and Eve. Although they had doubted God’s right to have dominion over man, God was forgiving and loving His creatures, wanting them to give an other chance. Those who were willing to come to Him He was willing to receive.
From the many Bible stories we can clearly see that the Elohim Hashem Jehovah, the Divine Creator really wants to make an alley with His creatures.
At this and our sibling website we want to show the world that God wants to connect with the living creatures. We also want to show how we can be involved in God’s demand for an ally.
By going through the coming articles you might come to see how you can have a bearing on the creation and can empathize with the Divine Creator and other living creatures.
- No other god besides Jehovah who gives all explanation
- Necessary to be known all over the earth
- Something from nothing
- Means of creations
- The very very beginning 1 Creating Gods
- The very very beginning 2 The Word and words
- Genesis – Story of creation 2 Genesis 1:26-31 Creation of man
- Coming to the creation of human beings in the image of God
- Creator and Blogger God 2 Image and likeness
- Creator and Blogger God 3 Lesson and solution
- Creator and Blogger God 5 Things to tell
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 2 Organisation of a system of things
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 7 Getting understanding by Word of God 5
- Creation of the earth and man #2 Evil Angels and moments of creation
- Creation of the earth and man #17 Man in the image and likeness of the Elohim #1 In the image and after the likeness
- Creation of the earth and man #18 Man in the image and likeness of the Elohim #2 Assimilation of character
- Creation of the earth and man #19 Man in the image and likeness of the Elohim #3 Beholding image and likeness of the invisible God
- Man in the image and likeness of the Elohim #8 The Formation of woman #1
- Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 1
- Forbidden Fruit in the Midst of the Garden 4
- Philippians 1 – 2
- What is life?
- Entrance of a king to question our position #2 Who do we want to see and to be
- Looking at three “I am” s
- Getting out of the dark corners of this world
- Self-development, self-control, meditation, beliefs and spirituality
- Faith antithesis of rationality
- Trusting, Faith, calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #3 Voice of God #1 Creator and His Prophets
- Not trying to make the heathen live like Jews #1
- Not bounded by labels but liberated in Christ